Wednesday, October 28, 2009

owen for her


28th October 2009
Wednesday

Shit!
Pui sing is influenced by me already or what?
Omg
Haha
She's following football now and she even says the F word, sometimes
Haha
Shhh~~~
Don't say I said that
But the F word thing was just for fun la come
=)

But the thing is
She's following football now!!!
Seriously
Can you believe that
She tells me that she likes MICHAEL OWEN!!!
O-m-g
She's infected with football fever
xD

Hee
That's a good thing actually
Cause yesterday at school
We were like, talking about football?
All of a sudden man
xD

She's supporting Man U
I'm supporting Liverpool
And then she and denesh, who's a Man U fan as well, were like, kept saying Liverpool sucks
zzz
So me and sen lin, shot back
Hee
Man U sucks!
xD

Man, I didn't even start it
zzz
I kinda respect Man U already man
Since, hmm, since he talked to me bout it
Since we last talked bout it
Since, since, hmm, he knows
I hope he knows
=(





P.S. She's following champions league also man. OMG!!! xD

xoxo just for you


claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment