Saturday, October 24, 2009

this is it, our graduation


24th October 2009
Saturday

So this is it
The day has finally came
Graduation day!!!

Man
I woke up like, 5am in the morning?
Omg
xD
Then took my shower and stuff
Blew dry my hair
Online xD
Imagine that
I even had time to turn on the pc
Hee
xD

Then saw anthony on facebook as well
xD

Then around 7am I left
Omg
Seriously
I think I look kinda, weird?
I mean, so not my usual self man
What the hell
Hee
I mean
Claira + dress?
Hee

Then reached there around 7.15 like that
Then yi ting they all were saying like, we can't enter cause our dresses are too short and stuff
It totally sucks man
I mean, early in the morning then let people scold already
Totally sucks la
Spoil the whole mood man
I mean, even though we're wrong, you can scold us or do whatever you want to after graduation right?
Just, be more lenient la
Btw, how do you spell lenient?
Linient?
zzz
Whatever
Hee
xD

I mean, come on, it's our big day right?
Just let it be la
Then scold us or punish us on monday la
Just don't spoil our mood what
You also won't like it right if you're being scolded like that
Seriously
Sorree for those who were scolded
=(

Me, khye vern and pui sing actually kinda sneaked in
Hee
We quickly registered and when the teachers weren't looking, we quickly sneaked into the hall
And you know, join in the crowd
So no teachers would notice us
Hee
Thank God
=)

Then everyone was like, busy taking pictures you know
Man, you can really hear that clicking sound snapping away
Hee
xD

Oh yeah!
Bariq said hi when I was registering
Hee
Told him I wanna take picture with him
And also Zarul later
Hee
xD
So handsome
xD

Then wore our robes
Omg
Harry potter!!!
xD
We're all Gryffindors!!!
Hee
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xD
Sorree, wrong channel
xD

Then
Speech and speech and more speech
xD
And then
Omg!!!
Man, I never thought I would feel that nervous man
I mean, seriously, how could it be so damn nervous???

When H class went out
Then followed by other classes
Hmm
Saw him taking his cert
Just wish it's still not over
='(

Babe, you look exceptionally handsome
Better than Torres
=)
Formal
Like how you said I wish to see you in formal
Hmm

Okay
Then when it was our turn
I was like, omg, so damn nervous already man
I dunno why I was that nervous!!!
xD

Then denesh, at first, was like, relax la
Then suddenly he was like, omg, he's nervous too
zzz
xD
My hands were shaking man
Serious
And they felt so cold
How nice would it be if you could hold me hands tight

Hmm
Then
Went up stage
Omg
Almost tripped man
Hee
And worse, I almost forgotten to look at the camera man!!!
zzz
xD
After saying 'Terima kasih Datuk' only remembered to look at the camera
zzz
xD
Then went back to sit

Hmm
Another surprise
Today's En Ahmad's birthday!!!
Omg
We didn't know man!!!
Haha
Then they brought out a small cake
And everybody sang Happy Birthday song for him
Hee
So niceeee!!!
H class was like, so excited and obviously, they cheered the loudest!
Haha

Hmm
So damn wanted to turn around and see them
Or him, actually?
But then
Hmm
Better not?
=(

Then after everything
I mean, not everything
Just
Giving out all the certs to all students
Then everyone started taking pictures
Man, you can barely imagine that man
Hee
I mean, the hall was like, so messy you know
Everywhere was crowded with people also
Traffic jam summore man
Wahahahaha~~~

Thanks to kah keat
Hee
Cause I don't have camera what
And kinda troublesome to use my phone to take pictures
Cause no pockets and, low memory?
Hee
Sorree la
Then always want him to help me take pictures with others
Hee
Sorree yeah
And thanks a lot
xD
Then class by class
We went up stage to take pictures
xD

Hee
When we came down
Saw Zarul
Hee
Then he was like, shoved the camera at me
Then I said, nak ambik gambar ngan you
Hee
Omg
I took picture with Zarul!!!
Hee
Then also with Bariq!!!
xD
Thanks man!!!
Love it so much!
=)

Then went around taking pictures
Hee
Also took picture with Fudzail, Fitri, Arif, Amir, Ezat
Wei leong
Omg
He got a hamper man!!!
He'd better share
Haha
xD

Then with ivan
Omg
Chee hoe!!!
Did I take with him?
Hmm
Maybe?
Then with seak, milo
Omg
So so so many!!!
Wai seng also!!!
xD
Haha
Thanks a lot!!!

But I have none of them right now
Haha
Cause all of them also used other's camera
Wahahahahaha~~~
I'll get them later

And
Hmm
I spoke to you today
You really look good
=)
And took a picture with you
Btw
That specs you wore?
Hmm
Never mind
Still feeling the same for you babe

Then later all the chairs were stacked together
And the hall was cleared up
And then
We had a candid one!!!
Hee
Cool man
xD
Thanks!

Then went makan
But I didn't eat la
Almost all the food were finished already man
Hee

Then later
Still didn't feel like going home you know
Thought of going for a movie
Wanted to follow Zarul they all to pavilion
But they won't be watching movie nway
So
Hmm
Didn't follow
Then Amir they all also
They asked to hang out la
But then
Hmm
Dunno la
Told him no mood?
Sorree
I just, you know, something that I longed for it to happen today
But, not
=(

Then yi ting and mei jin also felt like going out?
But ended up, mei jin going home, and yi ting also went home

I went for a movie with Nazmi instead
zzz
Swt huh?
Hee
Then met Arif and Rasydan they all at LRT
Then went to pavilion together
But Arif they all were gonna hang out with Fitri they all
Hmm
I also dunno la
Just felt like, something?
So sorree

So ended up watching Pandorum
Sorree you found it kinda boring
Hee

Man, it was so difficult you know
In that cinema
The times we had there
Damn it man
=/
I looked to my left
And I think of you
Couldn't really focus on the movie man
And when I close my eyes
You're there again
Man, I can't believe this
Hmm
=/
I'm being serious
No joke
And the places we went that day
Omg
They just came flooding back???
='(

Babe
Hmm
='(

You were sitting there alone
I wanted to give you that choc I used to give you
But I dared not?
And you left
Could only watch you leave
You didn't even turn back?
I really dunno what to do man
Hmm
I don't need you to give me anything
The happy times we had are happiness
And that's enough for me
Why can't you understand that?
Why can't you understand that I'm willing to take the risk of getting hurt someday later as well?
You just don't get it how I feel towards you
Hmm
This is difficult
='(

Nway
Great day
Happy birthday to En Ahmad!!!
Happy Graduation to all!!!
This is really the start of our lives
All the best
Good luck
God bless
=)
I love you!
Especially YOU


xoxo just for you


claira.xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment