Wednesday, August 15, 2012

because they make meaning to my music


GUESS WHAT?!






That's right. 

Boys Like Girls is BACK!

#fangirlmodeon

If you're close enough to me to know my taste in music, you will be so darn sure that this is the kind of music that gets me swinging off my feet. Enough to make me go gaga over it for dayssss. :D

Well, credit must be given to this buddy of mine for telling me about this song. It's a brand new one from BLG (OHMYGOSH!). Thousands  Hundreds of thanks Wei Ming! :P

BLG has been my, um, how should I put it? It is the band that got me loving boy bands like them. It is the band that got me loving pop punk and later alternative and indie music. It is the band that until now, I never get tire of their first songs from their first album. It is the band that I guess has set my music taste apart from the 'typical' mainstream pop culture. It is the band that I've been waiting and longing and hoping to hear new songs from very soon. It is the band that, dramatically speaking, accompanied me through my teenage years. :)

Some of their earlier songs were quite loud and noisy, and that's perfectly normal if people do not like them instantly. But they are real good. And I like them, I know I do. So why bother with what others think of your music taste when deep down within your heart, you know your life would not be how it is now if not because of their music. Too dramatic? But isn't it really that way? 

Music does the magic baby. (Y)






OHMYGOSH, I cannot get enough of Martin Johnson. Mind you, I actually went to BLG's Facebook page to check out the lead singer's name. Yes, I could just fail as a fan girl. Honestly, for all the bands that I am into, I do not remember most of the names of the members. I JUST DO NOT. I never googled them anyway. Somehow BLG's lead singer's name seems to have some similarity with Chris Martin from Coldplay. (That, I can remember very well. Well, it's Coldplay, what can you say? :P) Turns out both names have Martin! :D

I DO REMEMBER SOMEHOW! #proudofmyself

People used to ask me to introduce them to some nice songs. But I always reply them, 'The songs I listen to are the ones you don't listen.' It is true in some way. Some responses I've got so far, 'It's very loud', 'It's very noisy' and, absolute rejection. HAHAHAHA

But in those days whenever someone asks me for that favour, BLG's song will surely be included. No joke.

I'm really really looking forward for more of their new songs. <3 nbsp="nbsp">

Boys Like Girls, that's a fan request from Malaysia. :)

Oops, after all the babbling, here it is. The official lyrics video and the music video. :)




Tell me, how can you NOT love these people?

Its tune is already on auto replay in my mind. You see what music can do to people? I was just casually scrolling on my Facebook homepage and then so unconsciously, I started humming to this song which I only heard yesterday. Man, I love BLG. <3 font="font">



That's mean, Martin. :P

I'll share, I promise. That's what I'm doing now, for you, Martin. :D

#boyslikegirls <3 font="font">


No comments:

Post a Comment