Friday, August 17, 2012

a thankfulness-driven indulgence


What do you do when you won a really important competition, say, the Olympics and bring home a gold medal? 

You thank God, and celebrate.

What do you do when you finally defeated a super duper challenging battle with the most feared character of all times in the Dynasty Warriors?

You cheer, and celebrate.

What do you do when you are rewarded for all the efforts you have put in to a project of the year?

You give thanks, and celebrate.

What do you do when you, after living 20 years on earth thinking that you can only walk, suddenly realize you actually have a hidden and inactive ability to fly like Iron Man??

YOU FLY! :D


My feelings could be summed up in those few scenes. Well, only applicable after my heart was fully assured of the uncertain. At least. :)


Results are out, and I am more than thankful and glad and satisfied and REAL GLAD TO BE EXACT. :)

We all know how the last semester has been and am sure are better prepared for the coming semester in order not to have history repeat itself on us again. 


With God, you can. :)

Sending out my love to all who read this, and to all who don't, and to all who know me, and to all who don't.

And most importantly, to the One who has loved me and continues to love me more than I could ever love anyone and who has been so awesomely terrific to me. 
Thank you Lord! :)


Words can never be enough to tell how really very thankful I am for what I have gotten. 
I love you, Lord. :)


So for the time being, let us all have the fullest of our remaining days of freedom. Yes, the clock is ticking and the day is going by. To you all who have fared well and gotten the results you dreamed of, the most heartfelt congratulations! To those who are less satisfied (I hope there aren't any, for we all got past this thing quite superbly I guess :)), please don't be too troubled by it, we'll all continue to fight to the end, together. *pinky promise*



But really, results or not, I think I've been indulging myself very much these holidays. :D

THANK GOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment