Sunday, November 21, 2010

you eat, you pray, and you love =')

Since mum had watched it and resulted with a negative review about it, I thought it was gonna be boring too. But I was actually hoping that I would have different view from mum. =D




This scene was especially CUTE. I mean, the irony! Nuns savouring ice-cream. Yummy!
That's in Italy. Awh, I wish I could go there someday. Their food was so tantalizing! And the pizza and pastas. *drooling*


And in India, this elephant. Awh, it was adorable! Boy I love animals. I love snakes too. ;P


And then finally in Bali, she fell in love with this guy.


Urgh, Bali's scenery was truly heavenly. I love the sea, I love the plantations, I love it, I love it! =D


Awh, how I wish someday, I would be able to tour the world just like that. Make enough money to go on a world trip. Maybe just with a simple backpack? And taking beautiful pictures. Living as a part of the place that I would be. Experiencing the lifestyle in every part of the world. Awhh, I wish I wish! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment