Thursday, November 25, 2010

the first of the last


I'm in good spirit, really really good one. I'm feeling hyper today!

The movie is about 2 hours ++. Lengthy ain't it? And boy was I freezing in the cinema. Teeth clattering, tingling feeling in my thigh muscles and losing senses in my fingers. I was numb. My bad for not bringing along the super comfy over-sized jacket-hoodie and for wearing short pants. Yes yes, my bad. =(

But it was not bad for the last installment though it could've been better. Speaking from a HP book reader and a fan's point of view, there were actually many parts that they've omitted from the movie. Oh well, even after they've excluded those scenes, the movie is still so long. Can't blame the producer though, he really did a great job. Toast to David Yates! =)


Ahh, you know at the start of the movie, when this logo appeared, it was truly a heart- wrenching moment. I mean, guys, it's Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows! It is the LAST and FINAL installment! Well, not entirely because of that though. It's just a genuine feeling that I could hardly describe through mere words. It's an experience. A journey you've walked through together with JK Rowling and the whole of Harry Potter's casts. A story that you've immersed yourself in since the moment you became connected in this magical adventure. Boy I could really go on and on talking about Harry Potter. And it's really really sad that it's finally coming to an end. After all these years of anticipating new installments, new characters, new battles between The Chosen One and The Dark Lord, everything's gonna end now. It's just so sad you know. And that explains this long-winded babbling thanks to the logo up there. ='(


It's Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Okay peeps, I don't mean to be rude or sounding so arrogant but it's actually The Deathly HALLOWS, not HOLLOWS. No, seriously, I've heard many people pronouncing it as HOLLOWS when it should be HALLOWS. Even radio announcers okay??? *rolls eyes* Oh come on, it's like, the first part of the last installment already. Please please pleaseeeeee, Hallows? =)


Awhhh, see how they've grown. Ahhhhh *sighs* =')


I love her. I admire her. Hermione Granger, the brainy one. =)




They look like they're on a mission to kick some bad guy's ass, don't you think? ;)
The awesome trio.


Oh yes, how could we possibly forget The Dark Lord and his faithful Death Eaters. Oh yes! And Bellatrix Lestrange! Being Voldemort's lover. ;P
And you know what, someone said she is Medusa. For those who've watched Percy Jackson and The Clash of The Titans, you would surely remember that unique-looking and guy-killing lady. Erm, direct translation? ;P




This scene was pretty funny. And cute! Cute to Fleur. And Fred and George! Ahh, I just LOVE the twins. They are ever so funny. =D


She's ever that skillful and smart. =)


Oh yes. And that's the logo as the title implies. The Deathly Hallows.

The Elder Wand.
The Resurrection Stone.
The Invisibility Cloak.


This is nice. I love the effects so much. =)


Ahhh, Ron and Hermione. Seemed so unlikely when they were younger right? Oh well, that's always the sweetest one. Started off as enemies and ending up as lovers. I always adore such a form of love you know? If that's what it is. =)



Dobby! The free elf. =) 
He died because for Harry Potter. Indirectly. Had I not been so freezing cold causing me to lose full concentration in the movie, I would've shed a tear. Maybe.

Doesn't this look like they're dressed up for Christmas? Um, well, as a matter of fact, that particular day when they both visited Godric's Hollow, (this, you can pronounce it as HOLLOW cause it really is Hollow. ;P) it was actually Christmas Eve. A sad Christmas Eve though.




Seeing them caring for each other and secretly loving each other is truly amazing. =) Ron is funny and Hermione, ahhh, she can be bossy at times but they're just so funny! =D I love them!


Oh I love this, I love this, I love this! Fred is so funny! Oh wait, was it George? I think it's Fred. No wait, George. Ahhhh, whichever la! Both are equally hilarious. =D



Heart-wrenching ain't it? Truly heartfelt emotions. =')



Dude, see how they've grown??? I mean, look at it!


And here are several scenes from the movie.






And finally, have a look at the magical crew from the start to the end. Amazing and mesmerizing much eh? Just looking at all these happy and charming faces puts a smile to my face. Well, even for little Draco. He was mischievous but he grew outta it too in the end. =)

Oh yes, I do realize I've inserted more pictures than I should. Um, it's what they would call, yellow journalism? Sensationalism? Gee, Mr Winston would be so proud that I hadn't erased all of those even after my finals. ;P

Oh, and you know what? I know it might sound insane but, I guess I'm gonna have a second round of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows tomorrow night. This time, with mum and bro. Oh, and I would definitely my comfy pink sweater and strictly NO short pants. It's Harry Potter, I wouldn't mind going for a second time you know. ;P

Oh! And I almost forgotten. The trailer! =D



=)


Alright, guess I'm gonna end here before I start rummaging for more pictures. 

So long, farewell!




No comments:

Post a Comment