Saturday, November 13, 2010

lights off, start rolling


Um, yeah, it happened AGAIN. And due to the same reason too.

I ditched revision for movies.
I'm already feeling bad about it NOT, don't make me feel any more guilty.



Synopsis: Sequel to the sleeper hit where a young couple becomes increasingly disturbed by a demonic presence. Director Tod "Kip" Williams is new to the horror genre, having directed indies "The Door in the Floor" and "The Adventures of Sebastian Cole." Oren Peli ("Paranormal Activity" director/writer/producer), Jason Blum, and Steven Schneider return as producers. In this movie, Katie's relatives install a security surveillance system in their home, after experiencing what they believe to be a series of break-ins by a vandal, only to discover from the footage that a paranormal presence (and Katie herself) are responsible for the damage. Convinced something supernatural is going on by a ghost, the family deals with Katie's tormenting, as she violently haunts them all and seeks to take her baby nephew Hunter. 


Bet you've gotta watch the first part before you watch this sequel. Kinda of a letdown though. Um, Idk whether I should be thankful for that or not. Quite a bore from the beginning to the middle but nearing the end, it was just getting to me. Mind you, I was watching it ALONE in my bedroom okay? Oh well, in the afternoon though. =P


But anyway, I still think that PA 1 was 100 times scarier than PA2. Also, PA was more genuine. Genuine as in, they were super-natural. Not that paranormal supernatural but they were really super duper natural la. LOL


PA 2 seemed more like they were acting but PA 1 was truly recorded and original material. *thumbs up*


Right, the realization that finals are next week hadn't hit me hard yet. Screw that.
I'll continue human comm tonight and msian studies tomorrow. Yes I will. *fingers crossed*




PS. Watching the trailer still scares me though.



No comments:

Post a Comment