Friday, November 19, 2010

final blues



 Finals are, over. I'm not feeling especially over the moon or any of that kinda feelings. Idk if it actually had anymore impact on me apart from finally getting a two-week break before starting all over again. And that's, the end of Semester 1 of my Foundation year. Time flies, ain't it? Guess I couldn't have agreed more.

Do I sound emo? Jeez, such a long time before that word just came to me. I'm not being sad or emo now, but I might be sometimes for no specific reasons. And I clearly dunno why am I talking about this right now. And I thought this was supposed to be a happy-after-finals blog. Screw that.

I feel, pathetic sometimes. It's ironic sometimes, you know. I feel like a loner sometimes. It's not to say that I don't have any friends or what, but when I come to think of it, it's just, everything just doesn't fit into the pieces that it is supposed to be. I have friends, oh yes I do. But it's just, sometimes I long for a girl friend that I can talk anything with. Don't feel sorry for me, it's not what I'm asking for.

That's why to me, it feels so much easier to have a guy friend than to have a girl friend. Damn, this feels awful now.

But anyway, I just fell ill on the last day of finals. How awesome that is.



And I really really really wanted to go to that prom so so so badly and was extremely looking forward to it. *sighs* Nothing else I can say. ='(


Hoping you'll have the best of times though. =')




No comments:

Post a Comment