Monday, November 29, 2010

because i need directions



I've been thinking. It just came to me when I least expect it. Idk how it happened, or why it became such. I have the fear in me now. That feeling of uncertainty. That feeling of not knowing what will become of my future. And given the fact that the decision to be made is in my hands, everything becomes more daunting. 

I've really been thinking. And though it is frightening and terrifying to actually say it out, I'm afraid I might be losing interest in Journalism and favouring Broadcasting more. I myself am not entirely sure which is which that I really have a knack in.

Maybe because after the presentation I did for IMCOMM as the topic I did was Movies and Motion Pictures. Or maybe because of the incompetency I've started to feel. There are so many maybes and yet, I do not know which maybe that resulted in my current state. 

I'm confused. I'm uncertain. I have doubts. I am lost. So completely.

And I'm so sure that's not a good thing. Not a pleasant feeling at all.


I need new directions, that's why.


No comments:

Post a Comment