Saturday, June 2, 2012

a day like this


Couple of weeks back, me and Fan went to help out at Serene's kindergarten's Parents Day, or Open Day, some other name. *oops*

Anyway, what we basically did were, bringing out tables and benches, trying to squeeze all the bulky stuff into the car, twisting and turning them, unloading, and most of all, carrying them from one spot to another. And before the event even began, I already had sweat pouring down my back under the burning sun.

Our jobs? Photographers. :D

Yes, the sound of being one actually amuses me.

What's more, I even got to be in the shoes of a seemingly professional photographer when a parent lent us her DSLR and by taking turns between me and Fan, I was snapping away like nobody's business. Oh well, the fun of it. You just can't ignore this fact. :)

We wrapped it up about noon time. Went over to Kuchai Lama for lunch instead, just because none of us really knew what to eat at SS15 and the undeniable truth that spotting for a parking would be a tedious and endless thing to do, especially after such an energy-draining morning. 

I spent the entire afternoon crashing at Fan's crib. Her room, to be more specific. :D You know I have to admit that I indeed need more of such crashing-ins to spice up my life. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 3! I've always been a fan of Alvin anyway. The chipmunks, I mean. :)

The heart-to-heart chat followed up next, all because we didn't think there would be enough time to finish watching another movie. No, yes, I was the one who thought so. And no, I don't particularly like having to stop a movie halfway and resuming it another time. 

The day did not just end like that, I assure you. Jia En came to fetch us and then we were off for steamboat. Serene was supposed to join us but it was just too unfortunate that something urgent suddenly popped up and we foursome were on our own then. 

Seriously, why do people always go for steamboat?? :P


A day like this, I definitely need more of it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment