Friday, May 18, 2012

all you need is a little prayer



Have you ever had that feeling of being really down but when you try so hard to think of the roots for this gloominess, you can't really find out the real reason? 

Have you ever had that sudden drop in your emotions as if you've just fallen from cloud nine to the bottom of Jack's gigantic beanstalk? 

Have you ever had that moment where everything around you just doesn't seem right and the more you focus your attention on these things, the more they seem to depress you?

Have you ever had that momentary hopelessness where you felt like you are the biggest loser in this whole wide universe and that every disappointment that had befallen on you or those you love is because of you?

Well, I do. And I think that's pretty normal for an ordinary human like me. Or at least I think that is a normal thing to happen to an ordinary human like me. Or maybe I'm not an ordinary human? 

I don't know. If I know, it'll depress me even further. 

Or not. :P

What I am trying to say is that, people do have ups and downs. We all have emotional fluctuations in our lives no matter how frequent or how big the change is. 

Frankly speaking, I've been in a pretty gloomy state these couple of days. If you want me to say what the actual reason was, I have to confess that I cannot be completely sure. Yes, there may be some incidents, or the only one that I could think of, which perhaps have led to this drop in spirits. Guess it had taken its toll on me.


But I got through it. 

All you need is just a little prayer. :)

If you believe, it will work, for God knows your heart even before you pray. But if you pray to Him, He will hear and He will listen and He will grant you. No matter how hard things seem to be and how far life seems to be pushing you towards the edge, God will never abandon you if you are willing to seek Him. I guess I did so, and for now, all seems to be going well. 

Well, I'm sure God has His own plans laid out for me. What more do I have to doubt or worry about? :)




Remember, all you need is a little prayer. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment