Wednesday, May 16, 2012

there's rainbow after the rain



People should see others in new ways. Put away those impressions and negative thoughts about others that they have carried for so long. Throw aside our existing image we have created of them from past knowledge. Shut the door of the past and open another for brand new light to shine on these people whom we have thought of wrongly.

Close that old vision and receive new sight for these people. Isn't that what is required from us? If God can accept as us His children and see us anew, what excuses should we give to not do so?

But saying it is always hundred times simpler than actually doing it. I know, it happens to me as well. You see, sometimes people may think that the speaker behind all these seemingly inspiring/encouraging words are themselves close to perfect humans or have indeed lived what they spoke of. Truth is, they are humans like all of us are. The same goes to me. I am just another ordinary human and what makes me say such words is not to ask others to do what myself do not do. The reason may just be because I know this is part of my weakness as a mortal and it is crucial that I don't just stop where I already am, but to keep pushing myself further.


Who says it is a simple job? Nobody says so, but if you have not agreed to put in extra effort to change this weakness, then how can you expect others to see you in a way that is better than how they used to see you?

We are always haunted by the past. Always a soldier in a game of chess. But if you do not strive for the best, what chances are left to becoming a knight? :)

Yes, I do hope God's miracles will be upon us. Change us into better persons. Let us see others anew just like how God sees us as his children.

I still have hope. :)


Changed my desktop background. Know how to print screen but no idea how I can resize it to the optimum. Sorry guys. :P

It's so beautiful. I love it! :)


2 comments:

  1. you can try those photoshop software to enlarge it? Good Luck in life =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, but i was so lazy to edit it. hahaha. thanks anyway!

      Delete