Monday, May 14, 2012

overflowing in abundance


I've been feeling lots of love lately. Maybe it's my subconscious mind playing a trick on me. Or maybe it's my heart getting more sweetness. Or maybe, it is God's blessings on me.

No, that's not a maybe. I am sure it is God's blessings. He is good. :)

You see, some people, if not many, have this feeling that they are far away from love. They couldn't feel the love around them. Maybe there is none, maybe they have searched at the wrong place, or maybe they simply think they do not need it. 


But we all do. We live in love. 

Adults may think that the reason young people nowadays go for romantic relationships is because they want to search for love that they feel themselves deprived of. It could be the reason. I do not know it.

But that doesn't mean being in a relationship is a bad thing. No, I don't regard it as something negative. It's lovely seeing two people from being complete strangers to now having such a strong bond between them. It's a pretty sight to watch them spending happy moments together and making up after fighting over the pettiest stuff ever. It's even wonderful to see old couples still showing their love to each other. 

Don't envy, really. If you are reading this (if there's anyone reading it), I don't mean to arouse those feelings in you.

Perhaps at some points in our lives, we do feel like that. Like, how I wish I could have someone like that to treat me like his one and only princess. Or, how I wish that was me.

It's normal, really. :)

But have you taken some time to look about you? Have you noticed how many more people around you that have loved you as much, or even more? Have you been too busy searching for someone you don't know at the wrong place? Yes, it may sound cliché but that's the way it actually is.

I'm in perfect mood lately. No particular reasons or what. It's just, I've been feeling lots of love lately by the people around me. :) I am always eager and looking forward to church every week. I love seeing this bunch of people who love God so much and love each other very much as well. I see Thong Thong, and she makes my heart melt instantly. I see Ah Fan, and I'm so grateful she's my teacher. I don't just see love, but I could feel it overflowing. 

Maybe, we don't have to search or crave for someone special to love us back like how we wish them to love us. Maybe, we have been blinded too long by our wants and have tucked away to the farthest corners of our hearts about the people who deserve our attention and love too. Take a look around and you'll see so much more beauty and love this life has offered to you. Maybe it's time for us to show our gratitude and love for these people.


Thank you to all the people who have loved me and still continue to do so. Thank you to all who care for me and take an interest in my progress. Thank you to all those who have helped me grow. Thank you for being a part of me. But most of all, thank you Lord for your love. All this I've been feeling comes from You. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment