Monday, December 24, 2012

festive bells in the air



Hellooooooo peepsssss!

Oh yes, I'm back.

Tons of apologies for the extremely long and should-not-be absence. It was not deliberate, I promise you. So much for this semester's hectic schedule and endless assignments one after another. They just never end, do they? Well, at least not until the final week of the semester.

Still, my third semester has officially ended and the holidays are here! That's all that we all need to know for now. :D

The finals was pretty difficult to be honest. Out of the five papers, CRF was the one that I was more assured of. The other four, oh well, it's best I do not go into the details.

Also, we celebrated Christmas yesterday! It was actually my very first time celebrating Christmas like that. When it comes to Christmas, most people will think of feasting, presents, movies, gifts and snow. But this year's meaning has changed for me. This year has been one truly enlightening year. I am proud to say that I am now a frequent church-goer and a true believer in Christ. Everything has been really good this year. :)

The performance that we put on went on pretty smooth too, despite the increasingly fast heartbeat that I suffered from as each second passed by until the time when I were to give my testimony. Terrifyingly nerve-wrecking experience. 


To all friends and people who celebrate Christmas worldwide, have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :D

It's the day to celebrate the birth of our Saviour! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment