Monday, December 24, 2012

here to stay


There's an announcement/declaration to be done. One that has affected my life ever since. One that has changed my mindset and perception completely. One that is not only shocking to myself but also to those who know me pretty well.

Several weeks back, MAMA was held in Hong Kong and so happened, my curiosity was piqued and instinctively, I tuned into the live broadcast of the award ceremony. What was more surprising was that I actually stayed in front of the TV for the full three-hour plus despite not knowing many of the performers and artistes. Although my reluctance was quite strong, I still had to admit that my heart was longing so much for Big Bang's performance. Well yeah, I've heard a lot about them and not to mention I'm always in the presence of someone who is crazily into them. So yeah, I was equally excited and anxious about them coming on to the stage, because after so many other performances, there was still no sight of them. But when they finally did come out, woah, I was totally blown off my feet.

You just have to admit they are the ones who are capable of bringing the place down. :D

That night opened up my eyes to another level. I've heard songs that I quite like and immediately the day after, I searched for them as well as re-watching all the performances during that ceremony. But there was one particular song that interested me so freaking much that I guess this group had then become my favourite obsession of all. :)

You know, those who knew me would surely be surprised by this sudden change in me. Gee, I'm making it sound like I've been a pretty stubborn person in music taste. Perhaps I am? I don't know, maybe not? :P

Kpop has been one of my biggest resistance and rejection all this while. It wasn't that I disliked or anti-ed them, I just didn't want to be wholly affected and influenced by the Korean wave. 

Too bad I am now. :P

Yes, I here now declare that I am into Kpop and I am wholly in love with Beast and Big Bang. The fangirl mode in back in me, and it has returned with much greater impact and enthusiasm. You know those reactions of fantasizing a relationship with artistes? Um yeah, that's pretty much the extent of my fervour now. I'm sure one day I'm gonna meet Hyun Seung and G-Dragon. They're the cutest and most beautiful persons ever alive. Oh gosh.

Hyun Seung and Gi Kwang- personal favourites of Beast. :D

Oh my.




He's the loveliest guy ever. <3 font="font">


Alright, that's about it. 

Thought of dying my hair red too. Should I? :)


#hyunseung #g-dragon #beast #bigbang #forever

\m/


2 comments:

  1. you shoulddd. i recommend you to do that :)haha

    ReplyDelete