Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a calling from the heart



There are many things that we want in life. Money, I guess, would be most people's top list. Education, especially in poverty countries and those who do not have the privilege to receive free education just like we do (Not really free though). Fame, perhaps, for those who seek glorious reputation and to have a legacy to imprint on the society for years, or centuries to come. That's true, all souls living on this earth have things that they openly declare their want and also things that they secretly long for, knowing the bumps and lumps ahead may just be more than any one person can simply handle.

I am no different, really. I do have many wants in life. Not all are known to people. I mean, you really need to keep some secrets to yourself, isn't it? Or else, where would all the fun be? :)

Sometimes I do envy people who have the added advantage and means to do what they love to do. It is not the mere determination or perseverance I'm talking about. Those, I believe I do not deprive myself of. Well, we do need that confidence speaking once in awhile, don't we all? :)

Of course, I am well aware that I should not be envious or long for something that others have that I don't. Okay, that just makes me sound so ungrateful. 

My bad. :P


I love Peyton. Man, I mean, I've always loved her ever since my obsession on One Tree Hill began. :)

I think it's just the same as that. You, I mean, we all have to grab every opportunity that presents itself to us to do the things that we want to do. Yeah, not everyone is lucky as the son of a rich manager or the princess-like daughter of a loving parent that is willing to fork out every single penny for her travelling expenses all around the world. No, not everyone is as lucky as that and not everyone has that means. I don't, for one, which is why I said I would sometimes envy these people. It isn't right and fair to judge and to come to a quick conclusion that these people are free to spend whatever dollar that they can with a swish on their wallet-filled credit cards, I know that. 

But there is something else that I know too. Although for the time being, I may not have the ability or privilege to just go full on ahead and do the things that I would really give up my time to do, it doesn't mean that's the end of it. Perhaps, the time is just not right. Yet that doesn't deter me from continue to want and to work my sweat off for it. Just believe and have faith that the day will come when you, and I, can truly support ourselves to do all the things that we have wished to do.


My to-do-list is still going strong, and still counting and taking on more things. Well, they may not be done within this couple of years but you know what they say, expect the unexpected. I always love unplanned and unexpected stuff, they're the best feelings that one can ever get. Well, at least for me.


Hehehh, this is cute. :)

And I still think I'd prefer sky diving over bungee jump. AT LEAST FOR NOW. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment