Wednesday, February 2, 2011

you're wrong, it means everything



Oh look! *points upwards* Merry Christmas! =D Alright fine, not trying to be lame here you know? =P But anyway people, I'm so done with my sem 2's finals! =D It was by far the most excruciating period for us I guess. Having to deal with all the drama and MMH! Jeez, *wipes sweat*, thank God those days are behind us now. =) And speaking of that, my sem break is going on now and gosh, almost 2 months worth holiday. =/ Well, it's 1 month and 3 weeks to be exact. xD


Lots of drama had been going on lately. Well, not really that much but, it's just the effects were more impact-ful though. =/

Just hoping that everyday will be a good day for me. That's all I ask for.

Oh, by the way, I hadn't felt the CNY mood until today, just now, when I finally went for a last minute shopping with mum. Too bad I never got anything for myself, except for a pair of Google shoes. =D But I never wanted to buy just now though. Guess I would rather take my own sweet time after this. =)

This morning, I had a sudden urge to go on a trip on my own. I came up with thoughts about where to stay and of course, where to go. I've always wanted to go to beaches, yes I do. I guess I just fall in love with the sea breeze and the sandy path where you can leave your footprints behind. It would be nice if I could have a house near the beach in the future. =) 

It'd be nice to drive there. =) Alone, perhaps?

I mentioned it to mum while on the way to buying mandarin oranges just now. Well, her response is what I would say, highly predictable and expected. I'm not what she called, a seasoned traveler, what's more going alone. But I'm really hoping I would make max use of this 2-month break. It's time for me to do something exciting for my own life, ain't it? =)

And also, I had another sudden urge to download all of Jay Chou's old songs. Heyy, I was a fan of his before I switched to English songs you know? =P The thing is, I walked past Speedy at Jusco and there it was, Jay Chou's concert playing on the screen. Ahh, how I miss those times when I adored his songs so much. Gee, I just downloaded 2 of his albums. And am listening to his songs now. =D But definitely loving his old songs much more than his recent ones.


Sometimes when I'm trying so hard to control my emotions and you just snap at me, everything I've tried comes crumbling down.


But it's about time for me to learn the hard way. It's better earlier than late. And I for sure do not wanna regret my actions. Help me dear God, give me the strength to go through all these and make me a tougher and stronger person. Help me into becoming a much more patient person. Amen.


=]



Also, today's CNY eve. Though it's not as overwhelming the feeling as it had been last time, I guess it should be a much better and greater start for all of us. God bless us all. 


Happy Chinese New Year all! =)

Have a prosperous and bountiful one!


No comments:

Post a Comment