Saturday, February 5, 2011

i love watching the starry night at Genting



Escapism. We totally needed that. =)

So we went to Genting! And it was way more fun than I thought it would be. So much thanks to mum and uncle and his family for inviting. It was not planned in advanced though. Sort of a last minute decision, like, the day before we left for Genting? ;P

I think this was my first time staying at Awana resort but then my cousin sis insisted it wasn't. HAHA

And I realized, cousin bro's driving was fast, and scaaaaaryyyyyyy! ;P He even claimed he drifted! And he brought his friend along too, Zhan Dong if that's the way his name is spelled.

Too bad those pictures we took were either in his camera or cousin sis' one. And um, I've totally no idea if I'll ever lay hands on those pictures again. HAHA. Hopefully I will. ;D


It was a great trip. It was nice spending almost the whole afternoon walking around in First World Indoor and taking pictures at random spots with random stuffs. It was fun driving out to Gotong Jaya and having dinner at 10+ in the night with delicious food. It was crazy coming back home and eating chocolate while playing poker cards and the one who ends up with the most cards has to shuffle them for the next round. It was awesome preparing breakfast for everyone and having jokes at the same time. It was terrific gathering around and talking about old times, when we were still young. =')

I miss them. I miss us. =')



Hopefully we'll have more of these in the coming times. Let's do it more often okayyyyy??? =D



Happy Chinese New Year people! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment