Monday, February 7, 2011

random yet awesome we became


Oh look! Chan Tong added me and I was tagged! Lucky me! =D



Like, for the super very first time, I've got a picture with mum and bro together. =)




And my 'Lady Gaga' cousin sis, Samantha. =)


And definitely not forgetting my awesome cousin bro! Oh the one at the middle is Chan Tong, his buddy. ; )


Ain't he handsome? Awhhhhhh... ;P He's really superb. He is the one we all grew up together with and the one that have serviced my Kelisa so many times. ;P It was his before I used it. And influenced greatly by him and his younger bro  for me to join scouts. Thanks mate! =)



Of course, I LOVE YOU SHENG! ;D


Ahh, the charm. ;P


So we had nothing better to do than roaming the grounds of First World Indoor and taking random pictures at random spots. ;P We had fun!



Driver for the trip and buddy for poker cards. HAHA


And our scrumptious and filling breakfast for the second day. Credits to Sheng, Chan Tong, bro, aunt and myself! =D


My awesomest mum! <3 =D



Told you we did random shots! There's another shot of us together with spects. Hmm, I guess it's in cousin sis' camera. HOPEFULLY, she would upload it soon. =D



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR people! Still! ;D




PS. I look fat. Gee, I am fat. =(




No comments:

Post a Comment