Monday, February 14, 2011

around klang valley in 24 hours



Bai Nian was super FUN! =D

It was my first time going on a so-called CNY tour with them. And I am so glad I went. =)

Kah Kit's house, Wei Ming's house at Puchong, lunch, oh and breakfast at Steven Corner, Moong's house, Ting Sen's house and too bad I missed out the rest. I am so sorry I had to leave earlier. I wish I could have stayed with you guys though. =(

And I missed out the one place I wanted to go so badly. ='(

Oh well, all I can hope for now is to be able to go next year. =]

And I didn't know I would be gambling so um, continuously! XD Lost and won some, but it's the game that we enjoyed the most right? =)

And later in the night, I adjourned to Luen's party at his house. Luckily we- me and Yi Ting, were able to locate his house on that lone street with zero streetlights! It was uber dark I tell you!

But nonetheless, it was a great 2-hour spent there. I got to catch up with my old buddies and the unfortunate thing for that entire day is, we did not take any pictures! =(

Thanks all for inviting me and sharing the fun moments with me. Thank you so much! =D

Hoping to have such events next CNY too! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment