Friday, August 20, 2010

tested to the limit




I have not a single clue why I need to study Malaysian Studies and doing a documentary on it and sometimes it's just frustrating enough that I would just wanna flunk it (not true XD). But anyway, we went to Sunway Pyramid and did our interview-like thing and today, we went to the twins' hostel and so-called documented our CNY video. =D

I like the process, though it was so not fully prepared and stuff like that, but what the hell, I think it was quite fun though. =)

Anyway, more and more works are piling up and I've had my first journal submission and it was, hectic? Goshhhhh.

And referencing sounds sooooo complicated! *frowns* I just read the link Jason gave me, thanks a lot. And so full of Harvard referencing. I need a break from it man! And so here I am, blogging instead of continuing my research on other stuff. Gee, I realized that often when I was about to go online, I am fully aware of what I have to do and research and stuff like that, but once I'm ONLINE, I forgot what I was supposed to do already. Forgetful or easily distracted?

Urgh, gotta go to college tomorrow. Mind you, it's a Saturday tomorrow weh! I wanted to go to the library and now, I can't make it. Geez!

Oh yeah, and I dislike sooooooo much for being stuck in the jam for hours! FYI, I was stuck in the precincts (not even outta the Shell station outside Taylor's Lakeside) of Taylor's Lakeside for 45 minutes yesterday! How awful and frustrating that was! Yeah, and that did test my patience. =S

Soon, I'm gonna propose to them to set up traffic lights INSIDE Taylor's itself.

PS. I like Blair. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment