Saturday, August 14, 2010

just 12




Cheaper by the Dozens. Awesome movie it was. I've watched it before like, years ago. And now I've got a Human Comm assignment that I've gotta do a movie review on Cheaper by the Dozens.


Gosh, it was awesome man. Yeah, some really touchy parts as well. Good that my eyes aren't swollen by now. =P I've gotta choose 3 characters that I wanna review about man. Gosh, Sarah was the first one I wanted to write about. But then, she was just the mischievous lil 'brat' that always comes up with cranky ideas to fool people. And, she was just amazing! =P


Yeah, and so now I think I've gotta review on other characters then. Well, way to go! I think movie reviews will be fun. =)


Thumbs up to Cheaper by the Dozen. 


Tagline for the day: Cheaper by the Dozens, watched. Notes, not taken. IHC assignment, screwed. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment