Friday, August 13, 2010

talking about awesomeness

Today was AWESOME. =)

The 4-hour break we had was truly fulfilling. Yeah, a call from our Bieber-cum-Lautner crazed fan Shaz brought us to a spontaneous visit to Sunway Pyramid. According to her, we would go there and makan and take pictures and stuff like that. It was only later then that I realized it's the fasting month now. Shaz??? =P

Oh, and yes, and guess what? I took a public bus today! I mean, hey, it's been ages since I last took a public transport. Yeah, all thanks to me getting so used to driving since I've got my licence. =P And yes, Shaz the Datin said we were to take a bus to Sunway Pyramid.

I thought her meaning of taking pictures was us cam-whoring but, NO. It clearly was not what she meant. Because once we reached there, we followed them all the way to the Asian Avenue (is that even the name for that section?) and came to those sticker photo shop. Wow, the last time I took those pictures were ample-th years ago!

The photos were a slight disappointment though. Heck they were extremely TINY! Gosh, I think I've gotta use a magnifying glass to view it. XD Well, the process matters more than the outcome right? At least that's what people usually say. =P So yeah, we had a hell of a fun time inside that tiny space. =D

They're just such crazy and fun peeps man! =D

Oh yes, we had McD after that. I seriously wanted to try that GCB so so so much man! But it was too costly. =P Anyway, so nice of them to accompany us while we were eating even though those temptations were greatly disturbing. 

The traffic was so congested on our way back to college. Luckily we left earlier, Datin. =P And again, we had LOADS of fun even in the cab. Oh yeah, you know what our 'plan' was. It was just too fun to resist. XD

We should really do this more often! =D Now that my timetable has changed AGAIN, I would be sooooo free on fridays. =) Jom jom!

I realized something too. When walking under the rain, it makes me think a lot. Yeah, just all kinds of stuff.

Gosh, I love my college mates. Well, only selective attention. Lesson from Human Comm. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment