Friday, July 9, 2010

the yeses


Bold what is true:
Cannot, Do Not, Will Not, Will, Do, Can.
I Cannot.
1. Drive Stick.
2. Sleep with my door open.
3. Hold a grudge.
4. Play sports.
5. Tie my shoes one particular way.
6. Whistle.
7. Roll my R’s.
8. Snap with one hand.
9. Run for long periods of time.
10. Watch gory movies.

I Do Not.
1. Believe in ghosts.
2. Go to church weekly.
3. Hate our President.
4. Have a boy/girlfriend.
5. Want one.
6. Like cats.
7. Shop for brand names.
8. Watch a lot of television.
9. Have any numbers on speed dial.
10. Use T9.

I Will Not.
1. Get a tattoo.
2. Try drugs or cigarettes.
3. Abandon plans.
4. Stay completely silent during a movie.
5. Become overweight when I get older.
6. Cheat on a significant other.
7. Bungee Jump.
8. Watch Glee.
9. Go out with unwashed hair.
10. Be the first to call.

I can.
1. Make a clover with my tongue.
2. Get ready for school in fifteen minutes or less.
3. Vote.
4. Sleep soundly after watching horror movies.
5. Find my way around my house with my eyes closed.
6. Watch Rated R Movies without a parent or guardian.
7. Type without looking at the keyboard.
8. Read music.
9. Make friends easily.
10. Do twenty push ups.

I Will.
1. Make executive decisions.
2. Take charge of a group.
3. Be honest with my friends.
4. Crack my knuckles if I’m nervous.
5. Laugh at any joke.
6. Pet any dog I see.
7. Smile at strangers.
8. Stay up late for no reason.
9. Put my friends first on my priority list.
10. Answer my cell phone after two rings if I’m expecting a call.

I Do.
1. Believe in karma.
2. Sing in the shower.
3. Go outside for at least a half hour each day.
4. Want to travel a lot.
5. Become obsessed with books/movies easily.
6. Love learning about American History.
7. Buy too much clothes.
8. Save my money.
9. Want a new computer.
10. Have faith in humanity.

Found this on Tumblr. *again* XD 
I like doing such stuff. It is a waste of time, but it's FUN! =D
I love doing FUN things. =D

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment