Sunday, July 11, 2010

when i'm overrun with frills


I always get lost.
That is so undeniable true especially after I've been so daring enough to venture out to new routes that I have totally no idea where that could lead me too. And yes, it happened to me again today.

Well, supposedly I was planning to go to Jusco Balakong since I've had the whole day to myself before mum comes back. I had actually scheduled to be home by evening so I could ask mum to teach me the Old-Klang-Road-way. But too bad, mum wasn't feeling well I suppose. =/
But when I got home and talked to her after a lil while, she seemed perfectly fine! HAHA XD
She even said she wanted to go for a haircut and if I wanted to follow her. *raised eyebrow*

Anyway, as I was saying, I got lost again. This time, it was more costly I suppose. (blame it on the toll! XD) And yes, I drove all the way to Kajang. It was quite silly now that I recall it. I was driving and so it happened, I passed by a Tesco. I was thinking, "Don't tell me this is Tesco Kajang." And true enough, it was.

How the heck had I made my way to Kajang?!

Ain't I simply superb? XP *apologies*

Gosh, thank God I made a U-turn fast enough or else I would really have gone to meet my uncle and buy Kajang's sate before heading back home. (That was what mum said when I told her I drove to Kajang.) XD

Yay! You simply can't imagine how gleefully happy I was when I finally made my way back to Cheras Mahkota's highway. (at least that's what I name it. XD) Oh, thank God!!! =D

Yeah well, newbies have to learn it the hard way and inevitable the more costly way. Quoted from mum too. =P



Oh guess what? I shopped! Yes, yes, I did! =D
I bought myself 2 long skirts! Those cost me 120 bucks man. They were simply too irresistible! You know, that kinda love-at-first-sight thing? HAHA
Clearly it was. And I bought them.
And I love them. <3

Finally I'm starting to love skirts now. *not mentioning my past XD*
I feel like as if I'm going girlie style now. =D

I likey frilly long skirts! <3


Am gonna shop to the max within these 2 coming weeks. And I'm gonna be broke when college starts. =P

I think I like shopping now. =D


Frilly!


x x x

2 comments:

  1. nice blog u have, really!:P

    feel free to visit mine

    http://uwantmusic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete