Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i'm passionate!


16th June 2010
Wednesday


And I thought I said I don't like going to One Utama. XD
Man, it's HUGE! I could easily get lost in the mall itself okay? Which I did. *embarrassed*
I mean, we did. Not me alone only okay? XP

Mum took us there, but I was the one who drove. And how mum complained she was tired.
I said, "You also didn't drive." XP

One thing good when going with mum is, she pays for everything. XD
Yes, McD!
Fries + sundae + coke = Bliss. =)




I bought an Arctic Monkeys concert album. =)
To be honest, I didn't expect to find an Arctic Monkeys album at all. It came as much of a surprise to me. 
Now, I'm liking One Utama. XD

We almost couldn't locate mum's car. XP
Mum said, "You're the driver, you should remember where you parked what."
Aw man, that sucks! XP See how huge that complex is? My first time there was with Jia Huei. <3 And we searched from one end to the other just to get to TGV cinema. Mind you, cinema is OBVIOUS! And yet we couldn't find it. 



I mau go shopping at One Utama! =D



1 Utama. Arctic Monkeys. CDs.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment