Monday, June 14, 2010

Deutschland moment


14th June 2010
Monday


          





Oh look! I got myself 2 Spain jerseys with my name emblazoned on them! Awesome huh?
There's a reason why I have number 9 and 28. 9 because it's Torres' number in the Liverpool team while 28 is my birth date. Yes, my knowledge about maksud tersirat that I've learnt in BM literature has not gone wasted after SPM. XD

Facebook application ROCKS. XD

Sleeping for 2 and a half hours and waking up at 2am just to catch the match between Germany and Australia was immensely incredible. But the match was worth watching. Totally man! 4 - o to Germany. Yay to Germany! Yup, though I support Spain to the end, I still root for other teams in matches that do not concern Spain YET. XD

Goals from Podolski, Klose, Muller and Cacau. Honestly, I feel kinda sorry for the Australia team. They were so devastated man. =( 2 goals in the first half and 2 more in the second half. You can't entirely blame Germany's last 2 goals though, especially the one from Cacau. He came into play from the substitution bench and that was his FIRST international goal. Man, you should really see his expression when he scored. Still, a red card to Cahill from the Aussie team was kinda unjust. *in my opinion* Poor Cahill. =(

Klose. Aku suka. XD

I like it that almost the whole family was up to watch Germany's match last night. XD Well, not really actually. I was up, dad stayed up till 2am while bro was awaken by dad at 2am. Later on, eldest bro woke up to pee and was up to watch tv. LMAO

Aku suka Germany's team. Systematic, dominating, consistent. I guess Joachim Loew is one of the coaches that I admire very much. He's really very composed you know. =)

2 and a half hours before match. 3+ hours after match. Alright, 6 hours of sleep will last me through the day. XD

I wonder what mum will say when she sees me tonight. *that is if I'm choosing football over badminton tonight XD* Oh, nothing much, it's just that when i woke up this morning and looked myself in the mirror, I suddenly noticed that my dark circles have become MORE OBVIOUS.
*dammit*

Imma wear sunglasses when mum comes home tonight. XP

It's Holland vs Denmark at 7pm tonight. I don't wanna miss that match. Holland's not bad man! XD Too bad TV1 is not gonna play that match. In fact, TV1 is NOT gonna play any of the matches tonight! =(
Jom mamak! XD

And Italy's match at past midnight. Aku mau! 

Mum, I want a real Spain jersey. *innocent pleading look* XD


Klose. Germany.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment