Sunday, June 13, 2010

decaffeinated match just won't do!

13th June 2010
Sunday

Yes, I stayed up till 2.30am past midnight just to catch the match between England and USA. Not that I support either team but it was England we're talking about now.
Steven Gerrard scored in the 3rd/4th minute man! How awesome! XD




I fell asleep though. XP Man, I was dead tired and sleepy after badminton okay? And I've run outta Nescafe! Mum bought me junk food but no coffee. MUM!!! XPPP



I just can't wait till the matches in Group H. Oh Espanyol! XD


I need coffee very very very badly for tonight's match between Germany and Australia!


Honestly, by the end of this World Cup season, I'm sure to be warmly greeted by darker eye circles. Oh well, football right? Worth it I guess.
Well yeah, I slept at around 3.50am this morning and woke up 4 hours later at 8am. Wish me luck that I'll be able to last till tonight! Oh, I'll probably skip the first two matches for the past midnight match. Yeah, I should do that.


England. USA.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment