Thursday, June 17, 2010

Argentina barrió mis pies del suelo =)


17th June 2010
Thursday

Argentina's match with South Korea was the first mamak match I had since the start of this FIFA season. Well yeah, that's the term I use for matches watched at mamak. XP
Mum woke me up just to ask me if I wanted to join her to watch the match at mamak. Man, I was dead tired by then, but what the hell, I tagged along just because I wanted to watch it! Come on man, it's Argentine vs South Korea! No joke man!

4-1 to Argentina. Awesome huh? Told you it was no j0ke! And Higuain scored 3 GOALS!!!


Ain't he HOT? Oh, come on! Say he IS! XD
But never as hot as my Torres. XP


Poor Messi. He had so many shots on goal and yet he didn't score one for his team YET.
I said YET, which means he will surely score in this tournament. I believe that. =)


You'll score, Messi. You will. =)


Argentina. Higuain. Hat trick.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment