Saturday, January 5, 2013

pulling off red



Ahh, I can be so very indecisive at times. 

No, I think I am always so indecisive. If you knew me well enough, you'd know how long a time I can take just to decide on what food I want to order after flipping through the menu for the hundredth time. 

But this time is even more so. One moment I'm thinking, 'Ah, I'm just gonna change my hairstyle for good after so long of sticking with the same hairstyle. Besides, it's a new year and I'm going to be 21 (not that I'm really thrilled about it. Man, that means I'm one year older already!). So, why not?' and, 'Oh, I'm also going to dye my hair red, because it's the very colour that I have always wanted. So yes, I'm gonna chop off my long hair and take on a redhead!'

Then the next day, I'd be like, 'I think I don't wanna cut it short. I'm so gonna regret having my long hair. And what if dying my hair damages it even more? What if I can't regrow my original hair colour? (for I love my original hair colour so much I can just kiss it all the time. HAHAHA) And most of all, what if the result is not how I want it to be and I would not look good in red?'

Ah, you see, all the doubts and what-ifs. We can be so skilled at pointing out such doubts when they happen to the people around us who are in dilemma or faced with a difficult decision. Yet when it comes back to us, how many of us really ponder over the things we have said to others that can't be applied to ourselves? Oh my, the hesitancy in me.

I suppose this is one of my biggest weaknesses. I truly believe it is.

Inborn? 

I don't know. None in my family seems to have it to such an extent except for me. HAHAHA

Hair is really an important feature for girls, at least it is so for me. Some can really cry their hearts out days after they've made a drastic change on their hair. Well, which is what I am planning to do. Not the crying part though, mind you. Hopefully I wouldn't even need to descend to such a state. 

Nonetheless, I've now made Dara my inspiration. If she can be so daring with her super unexpected hairstyles, then I believe I can be so too. :D

Still, adjustment needs time. And I need quite awhile for this alteration to happen as well. So till then, let me get used to the idea of post-hair-cut-and-dye. When I finally get it done...well, we'll see. :)


Park Bom style?


Hyun Seung style?


Or Jiyong style? :D

Ahh, doubts doubts!



Happy New Year people!



No comments:

Post a Comment