Saturday, January 19, 2013

just another open question


So recently, I've been following this Korean drama on TV. It's called Queen Inhyun's Man, also known as Queen and I.


The story is just only developing and though I have gone a few episodes ahead from what is shown on TV (with good, solid reason :P), it basically revolves around the lives of a becoming actress and a man of the past. Ahh, I do enjoy films with such storylines. Time travel and that sort.

But then while watching tonight's episode on TV, it just hit me with such an unanswerable question. Well, I guess this question already popped up last week when my mum and I were conversing about this drama. You see, when you watch this kind of movie, it makes you think. Well, unless you prefer not to have any exercise for your brain as you indulge in your sweet movie time. But still, I have come to accept the fact that none of my body parts can be still enough not to notice such things.

Right, so what has been bothering me (not) is that is it even possible to have two separate worlds coexisting together? I know, I know, it's all fiction and made-up by brilliant minds. No such thing can happen in the real world. The past is the past, there is nothing we can do to stop or change time. Ah, just think about teleporting (is that the word?), Hermione's time-reversal-thing (forgot what's it called) and THIS.

Then I start to wonder, if really two different worlds, with different times can exist simultaneously, how would the lives be? Could it be that one world is transparent from the other and even when they are walking side by side, the people from this world will not be able to see those from the other? This applies on when you put yourself in the shoes of a viewer: when you are watching this scene of the present world, is life still going on in that other world? Oh wow, look how this trail of thinking can go?

They say it is an impossible thing in the real world, but then when these things get to you, wouldn't you wonder what is real anymore? :)

Psychic.

Swag!


:D

Anyway, I think it's just amazing how scriptwriters and producers can come up with such awesome ideas. Ah, I need more sharpening to be creative like this! I guess that is one of the reasons why I enjoy watching movies. Well, it gives me yet another reason to be glued in front of the idiot box. :D

By the way, I love the main actress- Yoo In Na :)


She's so pretty and cute. Like, really. I adore her already. And have I mentioned that she's part of YG Family? Oh yes. :D


Hwaiting YG Family, and me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment