Friday, January 7, 2011

musical for real



Put a smile on your face now people!

*WIDE SMILEEEEEEEEE* 

=D

Mid-terms are done with, MMH assignment done too! Yeah, for the first time after idk how long I'm feeling slightly free of burden now. Well of course, we still have our second MMH assignment which we only have less than 2 weeks to do that.

But what I'm really hyped up about is the fact that we are actually gonna do a musical and perform it in public! Now that's something to be hyped about! =D


And when I think of musical, I think of Glee! =D

I wanna dance to the songs of Glee. I wanna perform Journey Medley like how they performed in Regionals but I know ours wouldn't be as good as theirs though. HAHA

And and, due to this presentation, I think I now have a super strong liking towards Super Junior's Sorry Sorry's dance moves. Yes, I wanna dance that for our presentation. Pretty pleaseeeeee? *pleading eyes* =D


I super like Ms Natasha and I super love her activities! =D


Bless us dear God. =)


"Sorry sorry..." ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment