Thursday, July 26, 2012

point of breakfree


Hello, liberty! :)


I'm so in love with the smell of freedom right this moment. Yes, second semester of my first degree year has just ended. What a semester, really! Things have not been going very smooth and tension was never absent all this while. All those late nights of rushing for assignments and due dates and constantly under the heat and pressure are now bygone. 

Well, that just repeats at the end of every semester isn't it? How ironic. Don't we ever learn from it? 

I fear not. :P

I'm finally getting some rest days now. For some particular reasons, I've been feeling out of touch from a good o'rest day. You know, one that I am completely free of all kinds of obligations and duties and work. One of those days where I could just sleep till the sun shines through those lacy curtains and wake up without the slightest sense of guilt. A day where I will have trouble deciding what to do instead of being troubled over what else I have not finished yet. Well, I could, read? Plug in my earphones and groove to every single song in my laptop and feeling miles away from reality. Or I could feed my eyes with episode after episode of Ghost Adventures. :)


This one full month of August ahead, you bet I'll make full use of it. I'm really looking forward to it. Well, no specific plans YET. But fret not, it sure will be one that I will not regret.

Another road trip, perhaps? :)

Thank God for this month-long break. I definitely need it more than I ever do so far this year. 


So to all my lovely friends, Happy Holidays! We all deserve this break. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment